MP Vyapam Pharmacist Syllabus 2021
Check details about MPPEB Pharmacist Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the latest Pharmacist Recruitment. Here aspirants can download MP Vyapam Pharmacist Syllabus 2021 Pdf, Free Important Books, Exam Pattern & Previous Papers. MP Professional Examination Board already updated the official MP Pharmacist Exam Syllabus 2021 with Exam Pattern. MP Vyapam Pharmacist Exam Date 2021 conduct in December/January month. Numerous aspirants already doing preparation for MPPEB Pharmacist Exam 2021. All those need detailed MP Vyapam Pharmacist Syllabus 2021 and Exam Scheme. We have uploaded an official MPPEB Pharmacist Exam Pattern with Syllabus on this page. Aspirants can also prefer the MP Vyapam Pharmacist Previous Year Papers PDF for the study purpose. Applicants read this full article and freely download MP Vyapam Pharmacist Syllabus 2021 now.
Latest News:Pharmacist Exam Date is 28/12/2020.
कोरोना की वजह से राज्य सरकार द्वारा ग्रुप 5 फार्मासिस्ट भर्ती परीक्षा की तिथियों में बदलाव किया गया है। अब फार्मासिस्ट लिखित परीक्षा दिनांक 28 दिसंबर 2020 से 13 जनवरी 2021 तक आयोजित की जायेगी।
MPPEB Pharmacist Syllabus 2021: MP Vyavasayik Pareeksha Mandal is going to conduct a written exam for the recruitment drive of Pharmacists. Application Form submitted from 10-10-2020 to 01-11-2020. Candidates preparing for this vacancy can check MP Vyapam Pharmacist Syllabus 2021 here. Link to Download MPPEB Pharmacist Exam Pattern, Syllabus in Hindi mentioned below.
Syllabus for Different Pharmacist Exams
MP Pharmacist Exam Syllabus 2021
For the last few years, various students waiting for MP Vyapam Pharmacist Recruitment 2021. Finally, Pharmacist Vacancy for different posts online now. We suggest all aspirants use the official MP Vyapam Pharmacist Exam 2021 Syllabus for the study purpose. The commission should conduct a written exam to recruit eligible candidates. It is mandatory to qualify for the Pharmacist Exam with minimum qualifying marks. MP Pharmacist Syllabus 2021 helps you to reach this stage. Here we also have the facility to download Madhya Pradesh Pharmacist Exam Syllabus PDF in the Hindi language. So, you can easily understand each topic of the Pharmacist Exam Syllabus and study accordingly.
MPPEB Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates, there will be a single paper for the Pharmacist Selection Process. All of you have to qualify it with minimum passing marks. Firstly, students must aware of the MP Vyapam Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2021 in detail.
|GK, General Hindi, English, Math, Science,||25||25|
|Technical Trade Based Pharmacy Questions||75||75|
MP Vyapam Pharmacist Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF Download
Free PDF links to download MP Pharmacist Syllabus 2021 available now. All applicants belonging to this vacancy are spotted at a suitable platform. MP PEB also laid down the MP Vyapam Pharmacist Syllabus for different posts at its official website. Topic-wise MP Pharmacist Exam Syllabus 2021 is listed here.
- Introduction to different dosage forms & classification with applications.
- Familiarization with new drug delivery systems.
- Introduction to Pharmacopoeias (IP).
- Size reduction & Size separation,
- The metrology system of weights and measures.
- Calculations & Percentage calculations.
- Use of allegation method in calculations.
- Isotonic solutions.
- Mixing & homogenization.
- Packaging of pharmaceuticals
- Extraction & galenicals,
- Clarification and filtration,
- Heat processes,
- Introduction to drying processes,
- Sterilization Process
- Immunological Products sera, vaccines & toxoids.
- Processing of tablets
- Processing of capsules
- Sterilization—the concept of sterilization and its differences from disinfection—thermal resistance of microorganisms.
- Acids, bases, and buffers
- Gastrointestinal agents
- Acidifying agents & Antacids
- Protectives and adsorbents,
- Saline cathartics.
- Topical agents —
- (i) Protectives
- (ii) Antimicrobials & astringents
- (iii) Sulphur & its compounds
- (iv) Astringents— Alum and Zinc Sulphate.
- Dental product,
- Inhalants & Respiratory stimulants,
- Expectorants and emetics,
- Major Intra and extracellular electrolytes,
- Inorganic official compounds of Iron, Iodine, and Calcium; Ferrous Sulfate and Calcium gluconate.
- Radiopharmaceuticals and contrast media radioactivity,
- Identification tests for cations & anions
- Quality control of drugs and pharmaceuticals
- Definition, history, and scope of Pharmacognosy.
- Various systems of classification of drugs of natural origin.
- Adulteration and drug evaluation.
- Therapeutic effects and pharmaceutical applications of alkaloids, terpenoids, glycosides, volatile oils, tannins, and resins.
- Occurrence, distribution, organoleptic evaluation, chemical constituents including tests wherever applicable and therapeutic efficacy of
- (a) Laxatives
- (b) Cardiotonics
- (c) Carminatives & G.I. regulators catechu. hyoscyamus, belladonna,
aconite, ashwagandha, ephedra, opium, cannabis, nux vomica. rauwolfia. vasaka, tolu balsam, tulsi. guggal, colchicum, vinca. chaulmoogra oil. pterocarpus, gymnema sylvestro. gokhru, punarnava. ipecacuanha. benzoin, myrrh, neem, curcuma. cinchona. ergot. shark liver oil and amla. papaya,
- Collection and preparation of crude drugs from the market as exemplified by ergot, opium, rauwolfia, digitalis, senna.
- Study of source, preparation and identification of fibres i.e. cotton, silk, wool and regenerated fibres.
BIOCHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL PATHOLOGY
- Introduction to biochemistry.
- Brief chemistry and role of carbohydrates, proteins , lipids, their classification and related diseases.
- Role of minerals and water in life processes.
- Brief chemistry & role of vitamins and coenzymes.
- Brief concept of enzymatic,
- Introduction to pathology of blood and urine.
HUMAN ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
- Definition of various terms used in anatomy, physiology,
- Structure of cell, function of its components with special reference to mitochondria and microsomes.
- Elementary tissues of the body,
- Composition of blood, blood group and coagulation of blood,
- Name and functions of lymph glands.
- Anatomy and physiology of different body systems in Brief .
HEALTH EDUCATION & COMMUNITY PHARMACY
- Concept of health—definition, indicators of health, concept of disease, prevention of diseases.
- Environment and health.
- First aid—emergency treatment in shock, snake bite, burns, poisoning, heart disease, fractures and resuscitation methods.
- Elements of minor surgery and dressings.
- Fundamental principles of microbiology, organisms of common diseases.
- Non-communicable diseases—causative agents, prevention, care and control. Cancer, diabetes, blindness, cardiovascular diseases.
- Communicable disease—causative agents, modes of transmission and prevention.
- (a) Respiratory infections—chicken pox, measles, influenza, diptheria, whooping cough and tuberculosis.
- (b) Intestinal infections—poliomyelitis, hepatitis, cholera, typhoid, food poisoning, hookworm infection.
- (c) Arthropod borne infections—plague, malaria, filariasis.
- (d) Surface infections—rabies, trachoma, tetanus, leprosy.
- (e) Sexually transmitted diseases—syphilis, gonorrhoea, AIDS.
- Nutrition and health, vitamins and minerals.
- Demography and family planning, natural family planning methods, chemical methods, mechanical methods, hormonal, contraceptives, population problem of India.
- Epidemiology —Immunity and immunization, immunological products and their dose schedule.
- Principles of disease control and prevention, hospital acquired infection, prevention and control.
- Prescriptions: Reading and understanding of prescription; Incompatibilities in prescriptions,
- Posology: Dose and dosage of drugs
- Dispensed Medications:
- Liquid oral dosage
- Biphasic liquid dosage forms: • Suspensions • Emulsions
- Dental and cosmetic preparations:
- Semi-solid dosage forms: Ointments
- Sterile dosage forms
- Parenteral dosage forms
- Sterility testing
- Ophthalmic products
PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY II
- Chemistry of pharmaceutical organic compounds covering their nomenclature, chemical structure, uses and the important physical and chemical properties.
- The stability and storage conditions and the different types of pharmaceutical formulations of the drugs.
PHARMACOLOGY & TOXICOLOGY
- Introduction to pharmacology,
- Scope of pharmacology.
- Routes of administration of drugs, their advantages and disadvantages.
- Various processes of absorption of drugs and the factors affecting.
- Metabolism, distribution and excretion of drugs.
- General mechanism of drugs action.
- Pharmacological classification of drugs.
- Drugs acting on the central nervous system: (a) General anaesthetics, IV anesthetics, (b) Analgesic, antipyritic, sedatives and hypnotics, anti-convulsants,
- Local anaesthetics.
- Autonomic nervous system drugs.
- Drugs acting one eye
- Drugs acting on respiratory system
- Cardiovascular drugs,
- Drugs acting on the blood and blood forming organs.
- Drugs affecting renal function
- Hormones & hormone antagonists
- Drugs acting on digestive system
MP Pharmacist Previous Papers & Syllabus 2021
Candidates now don’t worry about the MPPEB Pharmacist Syllabus 2021. We have listed complete information of MPPEB Pharmacist Exam Pattern, Syllabus with Previous Papers. Apart from this, various websites give MP Pharmacist Previous Year Papers, Solved Model Papers, Free Mock Tests, and Practice Sets. Complete study material gives a brief knowledge about this exam.
Those who are waiting for the MP Vyapam Pharmacist Exam Syllabus 2020 or MPPEB Pharmacist Previous Papers can start preparation according to it. If you want the MPPEB Pharmacist Syllabus of any subject in PDF then write in the comment box.